Android home screen widgets - Mobile hardware devices with Google's Android operating system can access the Android Market, an online store where users can select and purchase Android apps. Unlike many smart phones that require you to download your apps to your computer and then install them on your phone, with an Android-compatible device, you can download Android apps directly onto phone through the Android Market.
Instructions android widgets download
* 1 Set up a Gmail account prior to downloading Android apps. You will purchase and download apps from the Android Market using your Google Gmail account.
* 2 Select the Android Market icon on your compatible mobile device.
* 3 Browse the Android apps store and determine which app you would like to download.
* 4 Select either "Install," if the app is free, or "Buy" to purchase the app through your Gmail account.
* 5 The app will automatically begin downloading. Once installed, you can find the app on the "Apps Menu" of your mobile device.
android widget sdk, best android widgets, android widget development, android desktop widgets, android widgets clock, android widget weather, android phone widgets, top android widgets