BaconReader Premium for Reddit v1.5
Requirements: Android 2.0 and up
Overview: BaconReader serves up Reddit content in a stylish package with powerful features
BaconReader Premium offers a powerful, fast, ad-free Reddit browsing experience
“This is the absolute best looking Reddit app around.” –Android Police
“…brings a lot to the table in terms of functionality and usability.” –Droid Life
“BaconReader Is A Great New Reddit App For Android” –Addictive Tips
BaconReader Premium is an intuitive, beautiful, feature-packed client for reddit, made specifically for Android users. This Premium version is ad-free and doesn’t require any phone state or location permissions. BaconReader Premium brings full access to reddit content, along with all of the essential features “redditors” have come to expect in a package that’s easy to use even for those who’ve never tried reddit before.
With features like subreddit grouping, keyword and domain filtering, and direct picture uploading to complement its brilliant interface, there’s no question that BaconReader Premium is the best reddit client around.
Whether you want to browse and learn, laugh out loud, or contribute and be part the conversation, BaconReader Premium has the tools you need for an outstanding, ad-free reddit experience.
- Beautiful, intuitive interface
- Full user profile support
- Color coded comment threads
- Easy to use, full featured inbox
- Rageface and look of disapproval support
- One-tap access to your favorite subreddits
- Search for new subreddits based on name or keyword and subscribe to them
What's in this version:
* Save accounts locally and switch between them without logging out.
* Open reddit links in BaconReader more effectively. See “r/bestof.”
* Settings option to confirm exit when backing out of the app.
* ”Edit Comments” screen is scrollable and not blocked by keyboard.
* Interpret twitter links appropriately.
* Edit links through accounts screen.
* Set of default subreddits mirror those on reddit.
http://1hostclick.com/6k94wwkybrg6/Baco ... 5.apk.html