Kaspersky Tablet Security v9.14.14
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Overview: Kaspersky Tablet Security protects your tablet and any personal information.
Kaspersky Tablet Security protects your Android tablet and any personal information stored on it with advanced anti-theft features. Using a convenient, web-based remote control, you can easily lock, clean or find your lost or stolen tablet. You can even secretly snap a “mugshot” of the perpetrator. And, with real-time Internet threat protection and automatic cloud-based virus-scanning, Kaspersky Tablet Security keeps you safer than ever as you’re online shopping, downloading apps and social networking with minimal impact on tablet resources.
PREMIUM ANTI-MALWARE PROTECTION:
- Automatic virus-scanning of apps downloaded from the marketplace
- Cloud-enabled protection for fast reaction against new viruses, spyware, trojans, bots and more
INTERNET THREAT PROTECTION:
- Real-time protection against dangerous links and web-pages, including phishing websites
- Remotely blocks your missing tablet to secure your personal information
- Remotely wipes your sensitive information from your tablet
- Remotely locates your lost or stolen tablet with GPS, GSM or Wi-Fi, and Google Maps
- Identifies unauthorized users of your tablet by secretly taking their “mugshot” and sending it to you
PERSONAL WEB ACCOUNT FOR REMOTE MANAGEMENT:
- Allows you to easily communicate with your lost or stolen tablet: activate block, data wipe, find and mugshot commands, and review logs of recent activities
- Product interface is specifically optimized for Android tablets to ensure the ultimate usability and performance
- Small, frequent updates, so there’s minimal impact on tablet resources
What's in this version:
- Google push-notifications for sending commands from the web portal added;
- Issue related to 3G operation on the device after Kaspersky Tablet Security installation fixed;
- German and French languages added.