Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: HW Accelerated Video Player with Playback speed control and Network support
Diceplayer uses HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination. Diceplayer drains less bettery than SW based players.
Playback speed control
- up to x1.8
- audio pitch correction support
- MKV embedded subtitle supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- HTTP Live Streaming
* Tegra3 based ICS devices(Transformer Prime/HTC One X)
* Tegra2 based Honeycomb tables
* Samsung Galaxy S2/Note
* Samsung Galaxy S and variants
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7')
* Samsung Galaxy Player (YP-GB1)
* HTC Nexus One,Desire and QSD8250 based devices => may need libOmxVdec.so patch.
* HTC Sensation,Evo 4G+.Evo 3D
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt
* Toshiba TG-03 and many Japaneses vendors' QSD8250 based devices => May need libOmxVdec.so patch.
* Dell Streak,Venue => May need libOmxVdec.so patch.
* SonyErricson Xperia Arc,Acro
* Motolora Defy : Gingerbread required.
* LG Optimus 2x,Moto Atrix,Droid Bionic,Photon 4G : Gingerbread required
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra2 based devices : H.264 High@3.1 ( no weighted prediction )
What's in this version:
Add Light/Dark theme (select from "Settings > Theme")
Add to option hide hidden and .nomedia folders
Support Swedish (thanks to Ola Nygren)
Minor bug fixes
Install and enjoy!