Camera WiFi LiveStream v1.9.3
Requirements: Android OS 1.6 +
Overview: Stream video and audio directly from your Android camera across a WiFi network!
Stream video and audio from your Android device camera directly across your Wi-Fi network in real-time, to be viewed and remotely controlled in a web browser. Can be used to spy on people, a serious surveillance device or just for fun!
What will you LiveStream?
* If you want to use this application as a baby monitor, then you should download “BabyCam Monitor” which is also from dooblou – it does everything this app does but has more features specific to monitoring babies safely. *
* BEST LiveStream application available on the Android Market! *
1. Stream real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser;
2. Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed;
3. Remotely control the camera! Takes pictures and videos using the web browser;
4. Disguise mode and touch screen locking so your device can't be detected;
5. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
6. Advanced settings to tweak performance;
7. Choice of streaming resolutions;
8. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G;
9. LOTS more features in development.
What's in this version:
Updates to the web UI, mainly the file management pages.
Make the preview size the same as the video resolution when recording videos. This provides a fix for the Samsung Galaxy S2 running ICS and some other devices.
Add a "Video Recording Fix" option in the settings for video recording. Enabling this provides a fix for the Motorola RAZR and Bionic not usually being able to record videos, as well as some other devices.