3G Watchdog Pro v1.12.0
Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: 3G Watchdog Pro. Guarding you against costly internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
* [Aug 2011] Crashes reported with Motorola Quench/ CLIQ XT since 0.30.0, please use older versions.
Pro version of 3G Watchdog mobile data counter / monitoring app, featuring:
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* 5 widget styles
* Redesigned UI
* Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Slovak, Spanish, more on the way.
* Mostly reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen). However some people have also reported it working correctly.
* [Nov 2011] Doesn't work properly on the Galaxy Z (i9103).
What's in this version:
Bug Fixes (ZTE Blade crash...).
Removed notifications in status bar when using the data mobile switch widget or the 3GW menu "Enable/disable mobile network" functions.