- Choice between 3,5,7 or 9 workspaces
- Set your favorite workspace as default
- Enable/Disable wallpaper scroll
- Choice between 2 hardware home key actions (workspace overview and “snap to default workspace”)
- Show or hide the workspace indicator
- Enable or disable icon text backgrounds
- ability to change dockbar style up to 9 different styles
- Included Android 4 wallpapers
- very smooth scrolling
- Enabled for LDPI, MDPI and HDPI devices
THIS APPLICATION IS INTEND TO BE USED ON A ROOTED DEVICE.
If you have downloaded this application, open a root file explorer or the ADB shell
and move the app to /system/app BEFORE you start the launcher the first time! Otherwise
you cant use widgets shown in the Application drawer. Its required because of a general
permission in the Android operating system, this can never be fixed by me!
Make sure, your system partition is mounted in read/write mode when moving the app!
USING THE LAUNCHER ON NON ROOTED DEVICES
If you want to use the launcher on a non rooted device, you only can add widgets to
a workspace through the standard Android widget picker dialog. You cant add widgets
through the tab “WIDGETS” in the app drawer.
If you get Force Close errors the first time you start the launcher, try to set the
permission for /data/dalvik-cache to 777, this fixes the first time start error.
What’s coming up in the next releases?
- support for X-HDPI and tablet devices
- support for landscape mode
- workspace and app drawer transitions
- theming through installed applications instead static themes
What’s in this version:
Changed: drawing cache strategy, now the workspaces should scroll some smoother
Fixed: twice loaded workspace screens
Fixed: launcher scrolls on first load event
Fixed: initial applications load forces launcher to close
Fixed: Possible Nullpointer Exception when trying to get workspace size
Fixed: Possible security exception when trying to start non permitted dock app
added: support for wallpaper tap
added: support for endless workspace scroll
Sources and More: