Innovative “setup & forget” sync engine with these features:
• Battery friendly.
• Works on ALL Android devices.
• Will NOT slow down your device when no data changes.
• Will backup your new/modified files (eg: photos, videos) in the background, as soon as possible.
• Adapts to ever-changing connectivity and power conditions.
• Powerful filtering features (by file type, size, etc).
Supports 2 different sync modes (both are one-way):
• Continuous sync from Local to Remote.
• One-shot sync from Remote to Local.
Compatible with all Android versions (1.5 and up).
• Dropbox restricts uploads to 300MB per file: http://www.dropbox.com/help/5
What’s in this version:
• Improved sync reliability in standby mode. The CPU and Wi-Fi connection are kept active, if needed, until the sync completes.
• Improved SFTP code to properly verify the remote host’s identity (public key) upon connection.
• Improved behavior if the current connectivity type is unknown.
• Updated translations.
Sources and More: