Requirements: Android v2.1+
Overview: NES/Famicom emulator based on FCEUX 2.1.6-svn (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs. It uses the most up-to-date revision of well-known PC emulator FCEUX (most other Market apps are built from older & less accurate versions of FCE Ultra).
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in zip files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension)
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls in addition to keyboard controls (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch, up to 3 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).