- Google Reader Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your offie, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
- 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles uptodate.
- User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
- Offline Reading: Download and read your articles withour internet connection.
- Themes: gReader support Black, Blue and Dark (Pro) Themes
- Easy Navigation: Navigate through the articles with intuitice touch gesture.
- Folders / Tags: Displaying your feeds in folder and tags
- Subscribing: (Un)subscribing your feeds directly in gReader
- Auto synchronization: Synchronize your feed automatically for a periodic time
- Notification: Keep you update with notification
- Sharing: Share your favorite articles with your friends with a simple single-click via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
- Searching: Let you search for articles in subscriptions
- Widget: Adds an Unread Count app widget
- Text Mode View: Reduce articles to text-only version. Easy to read.
- Inverse Webpage: Inverse the color of the article page
- Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
- Editing Subscriptions/Folders: Edit your subscriptions directly in gReader.
- People you follow: Folow the feed of your friends
- Recommended items / sources: View your recommended items or add recommended sources in gReader
- HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
What's new in v2.6.5
Service: Added Readability service
Image cache: Added auto clean up
Performance: Reduce CPU usage
Bug fixes: Fixed subscribe issue, minor fixes
What's new in v2.6.3
Per feed settings: Auto reading mode, Load link format
Share: Share feed url (Long press on a feed -> Share)
Bug fixes: widget large (scrollable) on Honeycomb/ICS, podcast download issue, displaying title in Hebrew issue, volume button for article list