3G Watchdog Pro v1.10.0
Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: 3G Watchdog Pro. Guarding you against costly internet overages.
Guarding you against costly internet overages.
Pro version of 3G Watchdog mobile data counter / monitoring app, featuring:
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* 5 widget styles
* Redesigned UI
* Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Slovak, Spanish, more on the way.
* Mostly reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen). However some people have also reported it working correctly.
* [Nov 2011] Doesn't work properly on the Galaxy Z (i9103).
What's in this version:
New widget to enable/disable mobile connections (Android 2.3+).
Set/Reset Wifi usage.
New entries in usage by app screen for WiFi (Hotspot) tethering and USB tethering.
WiMAX support (experimental, feedback welcome).
Advanced option to use sum of app usages as global usage.
Fixed WiFi tethering usage counted twice (as mobile + as Wifi) => only counted as mobile.
Fixed VPN via WiFi usage wrongly counted as mobile.
Misc bug fixes.