RDP? VNC? it may not be competitive,
but it's a fun and fine 3D mouse.
The 3DMouse turns your smart phone into a wireless mouse built on touch(2D)/gyro(3D) sensors with WiFi/Bluetooth connections. It's started just as a simple mouse with a keyboard, but evolved to a fun mouse: providing a glimpse of activities of various sensors built in your phone and facilitating a control/monitor function over a remote PC with touch/click/move on the PC screen captured at your phone.
(Note. For use with no WiFi APs, see the below)
1. Check if Jave Runtime Environment installed on your PC
2. Install 3DMouse Server on your PC(Windows XP/Vista/7)
3. Run the Server on your PC and the App on your phone
4. Touch the “Connection” button on your phone to select and edit the options.
5. Calibrate the mouse movement using the “Setup” button if needed.
* The bluetooth connection would not work depending on the bluetooth software package installed on your PC and phone.
* The current version supports only the English keyboard.
* To drag, point and touch longer, then start to move.
* To make WiFi connection without WiFi APs around;
find in the user manual at http://mouse.cyclops.co.kr)
*** Update ***
3DMouse (cysMouse) 1.69:
- Porximity: Start/Stop Gyro Mouse
- Reverse (Up/Down) for Gyro Mouse
(Orientation/Gyroscope: fix for Galaxy)
. UI Changes in main
- Scroll button: click for screen capture
- Both Touch/Gyro mouse activated
. UI changes in Windows for Sensors
- Mouse/Screen capture removed
- Yut added
3DMouse (cysMouse) 1.68:
. UI changed in Windows for Sensors
- Seekbar (Mouse): capture size
- [+/-] Button (Mouse): Zoom (& back)
- Quit/Exit Button removed
- Ad View (by Google)
. Landscape Live Screen
- Seekbar: capture size
- [+/-] Button: Zoom (& back)
3DMouse (cysMouse) 1.66:
. Landscape Touchpad
. Scroll/Click/Drag improved
. Windows for Sensors upgraded.
. Proximity sensor in use for:
Move button, Marble actions &
. A camera function for
experiment and future use.
3DMouse (cysMouse) 1.55:
- "Windows for Sensors":
. Options -> Gyro -> Sensors -> Mouse
. Full Screen Capture on TouchPad
. Zoom/Pan in/out (Setting PC screen size)
. Control PC with touch, click and move
. added a cursor window when keyboard activated
3DMouse (cysMouse) 1.4:
- Added "Sensor" Button in Options:
. Options -> Gyro -> Sensors
. Check for sensor's activity
. Visual demo for sensors in use
(Try to find marbles in action)
- Fixed some bluetooth connection bugs
(need to download 3DMouseServer.exe: