Titanium Backup PRO v4.7.8 + TBPatcher v4.7.5
Requirements: ANDROID 1.0 and up
Overview: Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
PRO FEATURES ADDED:
[✔] Multiple backups per app
[✔] 0-click batch restore
[✔] Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
[✔] Batch verification
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Migrate system data across different ROMs
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup by e-mail
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Brand the app with your name
[✔] Bloatware Melter (experimental)
[✔] Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
[✔] And more!
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Move apps into ROM
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS:
"The Most Essential App For Android" - Tech'n'Life
"NONE can compare with this one" - Android Market Review
"The Best Backup App for Android" - Lifehacker
"The hands down best Backup on the market" - Absolutely Android
"It is a must-have backup app" - Droid Ninja
Check out this in-depth review of TB PRO:
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used to access Market,Dropbox,ChangeLog.
• "Accounts" is used to access Market.
• We recommend to avoid "modified" TB versions because they cause infamous "package signature" errors afterwards.
What's in this version:
• Titanium Backup is fully cross-platform now! It has full, built-in support for ARM, X86 & MIPS CPUs. No external binaries needed!
• Added a feature to manually reboot the device (in normal or recovery mode).
• Added a setting to search by app name, package name or both (default).
• Added an auto suggestion box in the Search/Filters dialog. This can be adjusted (or disabled) in the GUI settings.
• Big translation updates.
What's in this version for TBPatcher:
• Minor bag fix;
• Add Button "Hide Icon from Launcher"
1. Install Titanium Backup and don't run.
2. Install TBPatcher4x (credits to ChelpuS)
3. Press "Press for Activate"
* After rebooting if you find batch mode isn't working, please run TBPatcher and activate it again.