FlexT9 Speak-Trace-Write-Tap v18.104.22.168
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: FlexT9's 4-in-1 keyboard interface enables you to Speak-Trace-Write-Tap input.
FlexT9 powered by Dragon is a four-in-one keyboard experience that puts you in the driver’s seat for communicating how you want – when you want. And only FlexT9 gives you the power to seamlessly switch between the Speak. Trace. Write. Tap. input modes as easily as it is to flip on a light switch! Read on below for a list of supported Android devices and instructions for making FlexT9 your default keyboard.
FlexT9 Four-in-One Keyboard At-a-Glance:
• Speak: leverages the power of Dragon Dictation to easily – and reliably - turn talk into text
• Trace: continuous touch input - just glide your finger from one letter to the next
• Write: use your finger to quickly draw anything you would want to type
• Tap: tap, tap, tap on the keyboard old school!
Once downloaded, to enable FlexT9 as your default keyboard follow these steps:
• Go to ‘Settings’ and choose the ‘Language & Keyboard’ tab then enable ‘FlexT9’ input
• Once complete, open a new text message and push and hold on the text input field (i.e. the body of a text message) and select ‘Input Type’
• From the ‘Select Input’ list, select FlexT9
• FlexT9 is now the default keyboard across the device
FlexT9 is available in English (US & UK), French, German, Italian, and Spanish and supports a variety of Android OS v2.1 and higher devices. For optimal performance we recommend FlexT9 for only those devices noted as supported in the System Requirements & Installation guide at http://www.nuancemobilelife.com/android/flex_support.html. Please check back regularly for additional Android devices newly supported.
For additional information on how to use FlexT9, including tips and tricks, list of latest supported Android devices and Support FAQs visit: http://www.nuancemobilelife.com/support/USA/engusa/flext9/general
Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?sbiigpc879bng85