Enhanced Email v1.34.4
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: Enhanced Email is a fully featured but lightweight fast E-Mail client offering support for multiple Exchange/POP/IMAP accounts all in one single app.
It integrates with your existing native Contacts & Calendar apps rather than tacking on bloatware.
Enhanced Email is HALF the price of the competition! You'll quickly see this is the e-mail application that can replace ALL others on your phone. Enhanced Email is quickly becoming the app for blackberry users moving to Android or corporate users wanting a faster email solution.
* Exchange 2003/2007/2010 SP1 (Activesync only, not Exchange WebServices)
* Zimbra Collaboration Server
* Novell Groupwise Server (Activesync must be running)
* IceWarp Server
* Just about every POP/IMAP server you can think of
* Android 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5
* Android 3.0/3.0.1/3.1/3.2
Other Android apps we have support for:
* Executive Assistant (Be sure and check this app out)
Key features included:
* Full E-Mail search including message text!
* No pin-lock requirement (Exchange)
* Combined Inbox view aggregates mail for all mailboxes into a single location!
* Full HTML inbound/outbound
* PUSH for Mail/Contacts/Calendar --> Exchange only <--
* Ability to sync "ALL" E-mail option (Exchange)
* Unread E-Mail widget
* Allow client certificate selection (Exchange)
* Save any attachment to sdcard
* Use volume controls to increase/decrease font size when viewing a message
* "Select All" messages menu option in mailbox menu
* Ability to hide/unhide folders from view (Exchange)
* Ability to toggle sync for individual folders/sub-folders (Exchange)
* Lots of customizable account options
* Customizable account colors for each account
* Add ability to move single and multiple messages (Exchange/IMAP)
* Shortcut keys to make life easier for people switching from BB
* Ability to select/copy text!
* "Empty Trash" option makes emptying your trash folder 100 times easier/faster
What's in this version:
Last sync time is now displayed on Accounts screen under each account
Fixed issue where changing system date format to another value then back to default would result in EE removing the datestamp altogether from reply headers