Screenshot My Texts SMS v3.0
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: Many phones cannot create screenshots but with this app you can create a "screenshot" of the messages. The app actually loads up the messages you select and creates an image from them.
Works on every phone!
But if you need an email or printout of every text or every text in a thread, download "Email My Texts SMS".
You do NOT need to have a ROOTED phone to use this app!!!
This app allows you to create a "screenshot" of the text messages ( SMS ) on your phone that you select.
30+ Themes to choose from!
The UNIQUE THING about this app is that it allows you to select up to 10 text messages. And the text messages do not have to be consecutive. So you can skip over the boring messages or ones you do not want to include.
Many phones cannot create screenshots but with this app you can create a "screenshot" of the messages. The app actually loads up the messages you select and creates an image from them.
* Post an image of those funny texts to Facebook.
* Forward the image via Email
* Forward the image via Messaging ( MMS ).
* Save a copy of the image for your records.
* Post the image to a website.
* Print the image.
* Optionally hide the name of the sender.
* Optionally hide the phone number of the sender.
* Optionally hide the dates and times of the text messages.
* This app is able to display more texts in the image than a normal screenshot would.
The images are saved to your phones external storage ( usually a SD card ), so you can access or send them later.
This app does NOT use the complicated setup using the Android SDK.
This app does NOT require your phone to be hooked up to your computer.
This app does NOT require you to download a program to your PC.
You only need this app to capture screen shots of your texts! That’s it! Nothing Else!
This app does not support screenshots of MMS ( Multi-media Messaging Service - picture messages ).
If you have any problems, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. I cannot respond to any problems if you leave them as feedback in the Google Market ( Google Play ).
Thank you for your time!