Requirements: Android OS 1.5+
Overview: Use 76 customisable photo effects and 57 frames in any combination, to create retro/vintage styles, LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles, Polaroid/instant camera styles and much more.
Plus cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift, photo-booth, double-exposure effects and more.
Vignette is also a full-featured camera application:
• Take pictures at your camera’s full resolution, even with effects (paid version only)
• Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
• Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
• Digital 10× zoom
• Store location data in pictures (geotag)
• Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
• Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
• Remote shutter with Sony Ericsson LiveView
• Time- and date-stamp pictures
• Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
• Share pictures via third-party apps
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your phone until you choose to share them.
What's in this version:
Fixed: Flash not available on Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Fixed: 8MP resolution not available on Motorola Motoluxe.
Fixed: "Steady shot" doesn't work on some phones.
Fixed: "Fullscreen" frame doesn't fill the screen.
New: Triple exposures.
New: Underwater shooting features.
Fixed: Error when using double exposure mode with delay before second shot.
Fixed: "Monochrome" custom filter option behaving differently.
Fixed: Removed Vignette shutter sound.
Fixed: Shutter button behaving differently.