Call Recorder PRO v2.7
Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: This application records all your phone conversations automatically in the phone's SD card.
This application records all your phone conversations automatically in the phone's SD card.
- You can also send these recordings to your e-mail.
- Choose MP4 or 3GP to the audio output.
- Unlimited time in telephone recordings.
- You can hide the notification bar when recording a call.
- You can delete multiple records at once.
- You can send an SMS to the number recorded.
- You can make a call to the number recorded.
If you are not listening well, change the settings in the "Recording Mode", try all the options (Voice Call, Voice Uplink, Voice Downlink or Mic) to find the best for your phone.
Running on Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy S2!!
Working on devices that have been updated to Android 4.0 (ICS, Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.
To do this go to Settings -> Recording Mode and change to "Voice Uplink".
This update is only available for ROOTED devices, from users that restored the capacity for call recording after the upgrade to the ICS.
Before buying, try the ad supported version called "Call Recorder LITE" (it has much less features but you can check whether recording works for your phone).
It is impossible to test the application on all Android phones.